Doha College 5K and 10K Race 2018
Sorry, it is only possible to rate an event within 10 days.
17 people have rated this event.
“The kind of event should be conduct twice or 3 times a year.”
“Over all its good event and happy to run along with pro runners. Pros.
1. Overall happy to attend
2. Volunteers (Thanks for their cheering ups)
3. Medical response ( Red Cresent) & Monitoring
4. Pro Runners
5. Power breakfast and Support stations
1. No Participation from MEDIA as i see QATAR a sporting nation.
2. Entrance fee is higher
3. No photographs shared with participants
4. Race timings (Event shall kicked off prior to Sunrise
5. Involving other groups such as Runners, Cycling, etc ”
“A well organised event, however signage and directions to the Start/Finish line could be improved.”
“Really enjoyed the race, not running on streets is such a nice change! Evrything was very well organized, only downside was that sone of the water stations ran out of cups pretty quickly. All in all a great event and will be back bext year! Thank you.”
“Much of the course on sand and grass should be communicated in invitation and in race information. Otherwise big thumbs up for volunteers and race organisers. Thank you and well done.”
Edited on 16.11.2018
“But running on sand was tough.there is another path to run. event pack collection and delivery table was kaos...should have line.and no choice for the sizes..”
“Pros: - Great give aways. Nice shirt. Great location.
Cons: Two laps, wish there was a way to have a 10k 1 lap course. Water stations ran out of water and cups during race.”
“Would have like km markers along the route. Would have liked to see a posting of the results at the event. Where can I find the results?”