National Obstacle Series (NOS) - Series 1 Al Mouj
Sorry, it is only possible to rate an event within 10 days.
4 people have rated this event.
We have not received enough ratings yet to display an average for this event.
“- No Proper signage were provided.
- Crew members were not aware how to direct new comers.
- No clear instructions were provided.
- Paid spectator fees even when it was mentioned that one spectator was free with one participant.
“Great and lots of fun, would do the time trial next time”
“Overall this was a good event, however, there needed to be a little more information about the type of obstacles that would be faced - i.e. the fact there was a water obstacle. I would suggest informing people that they need to complete a disclaimer for the race prior to taking payment or make it clear that the disclaimer could be signed at the event or printed at home. More drinking water would have been good along with more information about the timed race - this wasn't clear until the event.”
“- route signage was bad, in some places, nobody knew where to go
- photo-walls were dark at night; no lighting plan
- start point was so hidden, almost nobody knew where to start
- the obstacles should challenge physically at some point but they were very easy overall”
Your browser (Internet Explorer) is outdated
We need you to update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Click here to update your browser