Are you ready to OceanicTri?
Get ready NOW for The Oceanic Triathlon Series 2018/19!
The Oceanic Triathlon Series takes place in beautiful Khorfakkan on the east coast of the UAE and includes
* A swim in the Indian Ocean from the Oceanic Hotel beach
* A challenging ride through the tarred mountain roads of Khorfakkan
* A Run along the stunning Khorfakkan corniche to finish at the Oceanic Hotel.
The Oceanic Triathlon Series 2018/19 offers two race distances:
- Standard Course (800m swim, 30km bike and 7km run)
- Super Sprint Course (400m swim, 12km bike and 2.5km run)
We encourage all keen cyclists, runners and swimmers or general fitness enthusiasts to take part in our unique, fun-filled races .Points will be awarded for podium finishes in each race and the ‘Oceanic Tri Champions’ will be announced in the final series taking place on 12th April 2019
Race Dates: 19th October 2018, 18th January 2019 and 12th April 2019!
**NEW only for the January Tri!
Make a weekend of it in January and take part in our Predictor Aquathon on the Saturday after our January Tri. The Predictor Aquathon is a time trial with a twist! Swim 800m in the cool Indian Ocean before running 2.5km into the hills to cross the finish line at the Oceanic Hotel. Each athlete predicts his/hers own finish time before setting off. The closest prediction will receive the prize…. It’s not the fastest athlete, but the smartest athlete who will win the challenge!
Make the Oceanic Triathlon a weekend to remember with great rates at the Oceanic Hotel - AED 550 for Thursday night or AED 1000 for the weekend (incl TAXES and VAT). Copy the link below (note: this is a 3rd party website unaffiliated with Premier Online) into your browsers and enter the Code: TRI2 for great rates!
For more information check us out on social media:
Facebook / Instagram: @OceanicTriathlonSeries
|Included:||Certificate, Medal, Refreshments, Timing, Breakfast for all participants|
|Refund Policy:||Premier Online guarantees your right to cancel and receive a refund (subject to applicable fees) for paid events within specified time limits.|
* Some events have multiple start times and many events request attendees to arrive by a certain time; please check the Information section above for details or contact the organizer for clarification.