Muscat multi-terrain 10k off road race will start in Wadi Al Koudh, taking runners along the base of the wadi on uneven ground and loose stones before winding up the side of the wadi along a rocky trail in between the mountains and out onto a beautiful flat grassy plane; competitors will then circle back into the wadi along a number of narrow uneven trails to the finish line.
There will also be a 3km fun run for those who want a shorter challenge.
|Individual Categories / Events
3KM Off Road Fun Run
5 - 99 Years, Male
5 - 99 Years, Female
10KM Offf Road Challenge
10 - 99 Years, Male
10 - 99 Years, Female
Prices shown include VAT where applicable.
Direction to the Venue
GPS coordinates :
Google Map Plus code:
H456+H2 Al Khoud Old
From Muscat Old Airport:
• Drive over the bridge passing Bank Muscat to the expressway
• Take the right hand fork heading towards Barka
• Continue on expressway to ‘Al Khoudh & Al Khoudh old Village’ exit
• Follow the road signposted ‘Al Khoudh old Village’
• Drive through the ‘cut’ in the mountain and down to the village
• Follow the road until the car park of the wadi
• Park here and walk to the start points ( Few meters only )
(Location Map on event page)
Race Day Schedule:
Bib Number Collection: On Race day from 6:15 am to 6:45 am
Race Briefing: 6:50 am
Race Starts: 7:00 am
Cut off Time
Certificate, Live Results, Medal, Refreshments, Timing
Premier Online guarantees your right to cancel and receive a refund (subject to applicable fees) for paid events within specified time limits.
* Some events have multiple start times and many events request attendees to arrive by a certain time; Please check the Event Information section above for details or contact the organizer for clarification.