Summer in Dubai won’t be complete without an IRONSTAR INDOOR TRIATHLON!
We are very happy to announce that the race will happen at AB Fitness's massive facility in the morning of Sunday, September 4, 2022. The format of this race has been tuned a bit, which will surely add some spice to the flavor of this amazing race, namely:
- Swim as far as you can within 10 minutes in a beautiful 50m L-shape swimming pool
- Rest a bit whilst moving from the pool to a stationary bike (T1 - 10 min)
- Spin as hard as you can for 30 minutes on one of the top indoor bike machines
- Jump from the bike, onto AB Fitness's cool indoor running track (T2 - 5 min)
- Run at 250m loops for 20 minutes with maximum effort and finish strong!
- Get your finisher's medal and celebrate your race with friends, families and fellow athletes at the breakfast after the race!
There is also an amazing option to get your dream team together and participate as a Team! Each athlete (swimmer, cyclist, and runner) will show what they can do in 30 minutes
The top 3 finishers in each category and top 3 teams will win gorgeous awards and generous prizes from race partners
This race is renowned for its great organization, proven by feedback from previous finishers and it is just as great for first-timers as it is for experienced triathletes, as well as those, who would like to go into race mode just before the outdoor season begins in Dubai
The number of participants/waves is very limited, don't miss out!
We are looking forward to seeing you at the race, train smart!
|Individual Categories / Events
14 - 39 Years, Male
14 - 39 Years, Female
40 - 99 Years, Male
40 - 99 Years, Female
||Team Categories / Events
Teams Sold Out
14 - 99 Years, Male/Female
Prices shown include VAT where applicable.
What is the Standard Race Schedule?
06.00 am — 12.00 pm
10 min swim, 30 min bike and 20 min run for individual athletes or 30 min for each of 3 team mates followed by a delicious breakfast which is included.
Where is the event venue?
AB Fitness Gym
Dubai Maritime City - Port Rashid - Dubai
What is the Race Format?
— 10 min swim | 10 min T1 | 30 min indoor bike | 5 min T2 | 20 min indoor run
Teams of 3 with a simultaneous start:
— 30 min swim | 30 min indoor bike | 30 min indoor run
- Age groups (AG) for males and females are 14-39, 40+
- Participants can race individually in male or female categories (above 14+) or as part of relay team. Each member of team will start and finish simultaneously to swim or bike or run for 30 minutes.
- Enter as relay team of 3 where each member will start and finish simultaneously to swim or bike or run for 30 minutes.
What are the Awards?
Every finisher will get a finisher medal and top 3 in each category and top 3 teams will get prize medals at each race besides superb prizes from Ironstar's partners.
What does the registration include?
- the opportunity to race in a controlled environment of a great fitness club in Dubai - AB Fitness - combined with world-class organization by Ironstar;
- nice goodies and a stylish finisher medal;
- the chance to win phenomenal trophies and prizes from our partners (for top 3 male and 3 female in each AG as well as top 3 teams);
- new friends among the participants;
- cracking shots and videos of yourself during the race. You will definitely have something to remember;
- greatest support ever;
- breakfast and best awards ceremony in town;
- tips and advice from Ironstar partners on how to get prepped for such event in the best way.
How is this event handling Covid19 related concerns?
Limited capacity, social distancing, masks, sanitized equipment.
Maximum capacity at each race is 72 individual athletes and 12 teams.
Races will be organized in a strict accordance with existing UAE Government COVID-19 precautionary measures to deliver a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
Why take part at the IRONSTAR INDOOR TRIATHLON?
1) Try your first ever triathlon race in a controlled setup of the AB Fitness Gym
2) Use it to check your current form before longer outdoor races
3) Cool motivation during the summer season when there are no other races in the region
4) Race in a competitive environment with fellow athletes. Note that it will be more intense than you expect
5) Beat your PBs and maybe even set indoor records!
6) Race and socialize with other like-minded people and show support to other athletes
7) Reach the podium and win amazing prizes!
8) Explore the amazing facilities of AB Fitness and recover at the breakfast (included into the entry fee)
10 min swim
10 min transition
30 min bike
5 min transition
20 min run
30 min by each team member (swimmer, cyclist, runner)
Goody Bag, Medal, Photo Service or Download, Refreshments, Timing, Breakfast for participants, t-shirt, swim cap, prizes and trophies for winners
Premier Online guarantees your right to cancel and receive a refund (subject to applicable fees) for paid events within specified time limits.
* Some events have multiple start times and many events request attendees to arrive by a certain time; Please check the Event Information section above for details or contact the organizer for clarification.