- Guides & Support Team: a team of Certified, English speaking mountain guides. Support team also includes chefs who prepare fresh meals throughout the trek.
- Food & Beverages: this is a full board expedition with 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch & dinner), along with unlimited filtered water and hot drinks (tea, coffee and hot chocolate).
- Accommodation: two nights accommodation in a 4* hotel in Cusco City and shared tents on the Inca Trail.
- Transportation: all road transport within the itinerary.
- Permits & Documentation: al entrance fees and trekking permits required to complete the itinerary.
- Group Gear: communal tents and other group equipment.