Bike direction will follow the normal traffic direction
• All participants shall wear a protective helmet, undamaged and unaltered, which meets or exceeds the safety standards of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
• The helmet must be fastened before the participant first mounts the bicycle; at all times when the participant is on the bicycle and must not be unfastened until the participant has dismounted.
• Triathlon time trial bikes ARE ALLOWED AS WELL AS BIKES WITH AERO BARS.
• No tandems, recumbent and fairings or any addon devices designed exclusively to reduce resistance are allowed.
• All passing takes place on the right
• NO BLOCKING