The Fourth Edition of Duathlon Ajman will be held in Al Zorah to suit beginner and more advanced athletes. This is a great race course to achieve your personal best time! The duathlon is open to people of all fitness abilities. In addition to the Long distance (10km - 40km - 5km) and the Sprint distance (5km - 20km - 2.5km) you will also have the opportunity to get your finishers medal by completing the Super Sprint distance (2.5km - 10km - 2.5km) which is also open for juniors.
What are you waiting for? Register now to join in the fun and remember to bring along your family and friends for support!
We will celebrate the first 3 winners from every race in this event. This includes: Age groups, Overall Emirati category and Open categories from different genders.
What are the distances?
Long distance (Run 10km - Bike 40km - Run 5km)
Sprint distance (Run 5km - Bike 20km - Run 2.5km)
Super Sprint (Run 2.5km - Bike 10km - Run 2.5km)
Junior Super Sprint ( Run 1.5km - Bike 10km- Run 1.5km)
How teams category works?
You can be two or three members in a team.
If the team consists of two members, one will be running, the other one cycling.
If the team consists of three members, one will be doing the first run, the other one cycling, and the last one will be doing the second run.
Yes, all team members will receive a separate finisher medal!
What I need to bring for the race?
- You need to bring your own bike (TT and road bikes allowed only).
- You need to put your bike in the transition area under your bib number in the transition opening time.
- No drafting in the bike course.
- Helmet is must, no helmet no race.
|Included:||Certificate, Medal, Photo Service or Download, Refreshments, Timing|
|Refund Policy:||Premier Online guarantees your right to cancel and receive a refund (subject to applicable fees) for paid events within specified time limits.|
* Some events have multiple start times and many events request attendees to arrive by a certain time; please check the Information and FAQs sections above for details or contact the organizer for clarification.