A series of evening running sessions, every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 7pm - 8pm, delivered by experienced and professional middle and long distance run coaches at GEMS World Academy.
The AIS Run Club aims to develop and establish a program for all types of distance runners. Free of charge and open to adults (20+) of all abilities with the ultimate goal to compete at various long distance races across the UAE as well as improving your fitness and wellbeing levels.
The AIS Running Club will look at catering for the needs of all levels of runners who wish to improve their running skills, fitness levels and run times in a social, fun and friendly environment.
Every session will consist of the following:
- a full session briefing outlining the training for that session.
- a full Olympic style warm up.
- a short stretching and mobility session.
- running drills based on ability.
- warm down.
- something to drink
- a towel to wipe down after the session
- a change of clothes if needed
Please note there are changing facilities and shower facilities at GEMS World Academy
Premier Online guarantees your right to cancel and receive a refund (subject to applicable fees) for paid events within specified time limits.
* Some events have multiple start times and many events request attendees to arrive by a certain time; Please check the Event Information section above for details or contact the organizer for clarification.