What does this policy cover?
This policy describes how Premier Sports LLC (also referred to as "Premier Online", "we" or "us") will make use of your data when you interact with us personally at an event, through our websites, domains, applications or other services that we offer, including:
and all of the webpages, subdomains and subparts of those platforms (our "Platform").
It also describes your data protection rights, including the right to object to some of the processing that Premier Online carries out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them, is set out in the “What rights do I have?” below. If you are under the age of 18 you are not permitted to create a Premier Online profile. If an adult creates a profile on your behalf, it is the adult who enters into this policy and agrees to its terms.
Summary of how we use your data
- Premier Online uses your personal data in order to provide the services to you, for service administration purposes, to personalize the content you see on the website, to identify your location and to improve the services offered to you.
- Data is shared with companies processing your data on Premier Online's behalf and on Premier Online's instruction. Premier Online may also share your data with event organizers in order to provide the services you have requested.
- Where we rely on your consent, such as for processing your data in order to provide personalized services to you, or sending direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by us, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with our Platform, when you purchase goods and services from us, or if you interact with us at an event. This includes:
- your name, username and password
- your gender
- your age/date of birth
- your home address, email address and phone number
- your clothing size
- your delivery details, including delivery addresses, where you use these to make orders or purchases throughout the Platform
- your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our Platform, including, but not limited to, IP addresses and location data
- your medical data, should you wish to share this with us
- your answers to bespoke questions posed by event organizers
- race photographs and videos (although these are only shared with you and the event organisers).
What information do we receive from third parties?
Sometimes, we receive information about you from third parties. In particular, this might include whether you attended an event or timing data collected at an event.
How do we use this information, and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process this personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: this is relevant where you book an event or purchase merchandise from an event organizer on our Platform. This includes:
- verifying your identity
- communicating with you
- providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products, prizes or services
- sharing your data with event organizers.
- As required by Premier Online, to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- to provide products and services you have requested, and respond to any comments or complaints you may send us
- to contact you about a submission you have made to our Platform, including any content which you provide
- to display your name as the author of a contribution to our Platform
- to monitor use of our Platform and online services, and use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and Platform, to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience (both online and offline)
- to personalize our Platform (including any future platforms), products or services for you (e.g. we may display personally specific advertising to you)
- if you provide credit or debit card details when making payment, our payment processing partners may use third parties to check the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit in order to prevent any fraud (see data sharing below)
- we monitor customer accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable laws
- we use information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or from others about our Platform or our products or services
- we will use data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation)
- we use data of select individuals to invite them to take part in market research.
- Where you give us consent:
- we will send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by us, our affiliates, event organizers and carefully selected partners
- we place cookies and use similar technologies in accordance with our Cookies Policy and the information provided to you when those technologies are used
- on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time, such as for the purposes of preparing user recommendations.
- For purposes which are required by law in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing
Where we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above. In some cases, we are able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests. You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in our electronic communications or by contacting us using the details set out below.
Who will we share this data with, where and when?
We will keep your data generally confidential but we may share your data in the following instances:
- We will make certain data, such as results listings, available on our Platform for the benefit of all users of our Platform
- We will share your data with third parties to check the validity of the bank account information you provide to us
- We will share your personal data with third parties (such as event organizers) where we obtain your consent at that time. We will only share the specific personal data which you authorize us to share with such third party. In such case they will be a data controller and they may have their own privacy terms detailing how they use that personal data
- Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws
- Personal data may also be shared with third party service providers, who will process it on behalf of Premier Online for the purposes identified above. Such third parties include event organizers as well as providers of website hosting and identity checking
- Personal data may also be shared with professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services to us
- In the event that our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business
- If you are accessing our Platform from within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), your data is accessed outside of the EEA, in the UAE.
What rights do I have?
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format. In some cases where you have requested that your personal data is deleted, we may still have to keep this data on our Platform as the removal of such data will impact other data (such as event results listings). In such cases, you can request that such data is anonymized.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or where we have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with us using the details set out below.
The provision of certain information is mandatory, if the relevant data is not provided, then we will not be able to provide you the services. All other provision of your information is optional. However, note that failure to provide the optional data means that we will not be able to send you communications about the goods and services that may be of interest to you nor personalise the way that Premier Online content is presented to you.
How do I get in touch with you?
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, or would like to opt-out of direct marketing, you can get in touch by writing to Premier Sports, PO Box 34878, RAK, UAE. We also have an online preference centre where you can update your consents to data processing and opt-out of receiving marketing communications that you choose. You are also able to do this by making a written consent in the Help Center.
How long will you retain my data?
In the event that you wish to deactivate your Premier Online account once a profile is deleted a red flag goes on our database and, whilst people cannot use the personal information, it stays on the system for a period of one year for administration purposes before being deleted automatically. Where you contribute to our Platform, Premier Online will only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted. However other projects (e.g. results listings) are likely to have a longer or even permanent duration, as removing this data will impact other data which appears on our Platform such as event results listings. However, in this case, you can request for your data to appear in an anonymized form.
Where we process personal data for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your data indefinitely so that we can respect your request in future.
Where we process personal data in connection with performing a third party contract or for a competition, we keep the data for 6 years from your last interaction with us.