The Wadi Bih Run was the brainchild of John Gregory & John Young and this edition marks 28 years since 1993 when a total of 80 hardy souls ran, in relay teams of 5.
Wadi Bih Run returns back with its Hatta edition on the 5th of February, 2021.
This edition of the Hatta run is similar to our previous Hatta run and starts from the Hatta Wadi Hub by Dubai Holding, Hatta, U.A.E.
The run will stay in line with its values of being an escape from the city while still being over rugged terrain and in the mountain, which gives the event a unique flavor.
The overall length of the course is 35Km and is split into 10 stages of different lengths and elevation levels.
This event features two different categories -
Solo: Solo 10Km, Solo 20Km, Solo 35KM and Solo 70KM (6:15 AM mass start)
Teams (5 participants): Team 35Km and Team 70Km (6:30 AM onwards)
1. Teams MUST have a 4x4 vehicle due to the nature of course, without it you wouldn't be allowed to participate. The 4x4 vehicles must be 7 seaters (in order to have 4 pax at the same time with accordance to COVID regulations)
2. Teams MUST comprise of 5 members, with at least 1 female runner in order to eligible for prizes. It is possible to have even only 3 members in a team with no female runner, but you wouldn't be eligible for prizes.
3. Support stations are available only for Solo runners. Teams must be self-sufficient.
4. Race pack bags can be collected from the registration desk at the venue.
5. Camping spaces available, however, participants must bring their own equipment/gear.
The rapid spread of the COVID-19 has created an unprecedented situation with implications for every aspect of life.
Rest assured, we've taken necessary precautions and have implemented all the recommended COVID-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of all the participants at the event.
All downloadable files are available on our website (including GPX track), under "maps & downloads" section.
|Included:||Goody Bag, Medal, Photo Service or Download, Refreshments, Timing, Race T-shirt and Post event lunch|
|Refund Policy:||Premier Online guarantees your right to cancel and receive a refund (subject to applicable fees) for paid events within specified time limits.|
* Some events have multiple start times and many events request attendees to arrive by a certain time; please check the Information and FAQs sections above for details or contact the organizer for clarification.