Dubai Holding SkyRun, is a charitable run up the 52 floors, 1334 steps, 265 meters of the prestigious Jumeirah Emirates Towers Offices and is an official race of the Dubai Sports Council, in aid of Al Jalila Foundation to support Obesity Research in the UAE.
Dubai Holding SkyRun, Dubai's Official Vertical Race is internationally recognized in Vertical World Circuit. It is the 5th highest race on the circuit, joining the ranks of prestigious races in New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong and beyond.
- Race pack collection: 6:00am to 7:30am
- Race warm up 1 by Talise Fitness: 6:45am
- Race starts: 7:00am
- Race warm up 2 by Talise Fitness: 7:45am
- Race 2nd batch: 8:00am
- Breakfast by Jumeirah hospitality will be served for all participants: 7:45am to 10am
- Participants will race in batches of 10 (having 1 minute between each batch)
- Teams consist of 3 or 4 runners which may have both male and female. The winning team will be
calculated by the 3rd runner that crosses the finish line
Organizers recommend usage of taxi or public transport to reach the venue.
|Included:||Goody Bag, Medal, Refreshments, Timing, Finisher's Medal, Certificate, T-shirt, Race Pack, Nutritious breakfast|
|Refund Policy:||Premier Online guarantees your right to cancel and receive a refund (subject to applicable fees) for paid events within specified time limits.|
* Some events have multiple start times and many events request attendees to arrive by a certain time; please check the Information section above for details or contact the organizer for clarification.