Welcome to Ajman Run 2018/19 (Series 1 of 3)
The biggest running event in Ajman is on the way!
Department of Tourism Development - Ajman proudly presents the running series of this season. The Ajman Run event, organized by Endurance Sports Services, will take place at Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi Street (also known as Ajman Corniche) and comprise of multiple races with distances ranging from 2.5K, 5K and 10K. All race categories will be measured accurately and designed in a highly professional manner to give the participants a genuine athletic experience.
As a community event, we encourage athletes of all age groups and running abilities to participate. The course will be carried out on private roads in a safe and traffic-free route.
Event Day Schedule and Race Pack Collection:
5:30 AM : Check in open
6:30 AM : Check in close
6:45 AM : 10K race start
6:50 AM : 5K race start
6:55 AM : 2.5K race start
8:00 AM : Prize distribution
8:45 AM : Cut off time
We will celebrate the first 3 winners from every race in this event, totaling an incredible 102 champions. This includes:
1. Age group
2. Different genders
3. Overall Emirati category
4. Overall Open category
Good news... CASH prizes are waiting for 10K overall categories winners:
- First three places in 10K overall Emirati category MALE
- First three places in 10K overall Emirati category FEMALE
- First three places in 10K overall Open category MALE
- First three places in 10K overall Open category FEMALE
The prizes are:
1st place: 1000 AED
2nd place: 600 AED
3rd place: 300 AED
With this many categories and prizes to be won, surely you MUST be one of the winners! Good luck!
|Included:||Medal, Photo Service or Download, Refreshments, Timing, light snacks|
|Refund Policy:||Premier Online guarantees your right to cancel and receive a refund (subject to applicable fees) for paid events within specified time limits.|
* Some events have multiple start times and many events request attendees to arrive by a certain time; please check the Information section above for details or contact the organizer for clarification.